Application period ends January 15th, 2021
The Canadian Craft Brewers Association represents the interests of over 1,100 craft breweries and brewpubs in every province and territory in Canada.
The CCBA is looking to fill the contract position of Communication and Member Support Coordinator. You will work the equivalent of two days per week, with full scheduling flexibility. You may work remotely from any location in Canada.
In this role you will have primary responsibility for all communications between the Association and its members and industry partners, as well as consumer engagement through social media. You will be the point of contact for our branding and marketing agency and our web developer. Working directly with the Executive Director, you will be involved in the development of member programs and assist in the area of federal government relations. You will also provide support to our board committees, including the Inclusion & Anti-Discrimination Committee.
The successful candidate for the role of Communication and Member Support Coordinator will possess most or all of the following experiences and abilities:
- Is presently working or has worked in a marketing or communications role at a Canadian craft brewery;
- Has a good understanding of how a craft brewery operates and the information and education needs of its management team;
- Understands the challenges and frustrations faced by members of marginalized groups that are underrepresented in our industry;
- Has experience creating and executing social media strategies and managing community engagement;
- Enjoys manipulating and managing email lists and member databases;
- Has a working knowledge of WordPress or a similar website builder;
- Is proficient in English and French
The successful candidate for this position will sign an independent contractor agreement that pays $25 to $35 per hour depending on expertise and experience.
The CCBA is committed to a goal of increased equity and inclusion at the national, provincial and local levels of our industry. We encourage people that are reflective of the diverse communities that we serve to apply.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume attached. In the email please describe how your experiences and abilities match the job description. The application period ends at midnight on January 15th, 2021.
Thank you for your interest and good luck!